• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can you reduce a sentance after conviction

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

life2life

My fiancé has been convicted of the following charges
Attempted murder (187 and 664), shooting at an inhabited dwelling (246), assault with firearm (245,subd.(a)(2), and various gang and firearm enhancements (186.22,subd.(b); 12022.5,subd.9(a)(1):and 12022.53,subds.(c),(d) and (e)(1)
The court did offer 35 years to plead guilty. He took it to trial and got sentenced to 130 years plus two life terms. When the crime took place he was only 17 years old he has served 10 years. My questions are
Can he get a sentence reduction?
What can I do to help? Where do I look for answers or possibilities to these unfair charges?
He didn’t kill anybody he was just a kid and made bad choices, and he is repent full. I don’t know where to start I need to be pointed in the right direction. I mean people have done worse and got less time is there hope? With all due respect please be honest and straight forth with me I’m tired and getting weak. And I come to you with an open mind .let not waste each other’s time, leave that to the system.

Please help me finde the right answers or even questions

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">