• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cannot afford attorney/breath machine

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

DLA

My brother was arrested in Collin county, Texas on DWI II. We posted bond after leaving him in jail for 10 days and he is now in alcoholic treatment center. However, he has no jobaor means of support. He is reuired to install breath machine on car which is $200.00 and cannot afford attoney? wWll he go back to jail if he cannot pay for the breath machine and attorney?

T

Tracey

No, but he can't drive without the interlock device, so he might as well sell the car to pay for the attorney & a bus pass.

------------------
This is not legal advice and you are not my client. Double check everything with your own attorney and your state's laws. [email protected] - please include some facts so I know who you are!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">