• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can't locate ex husband

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lcollins

What is the name of your state? GA

My ex husband was caught driving with no license. This one yet another violation of his probation (stemming from a burglary conviction). He was supposedly sent to boot camp for 90-120 days (depending on behavior). Our 6 year old daughter misses him terribly, and I have no idea where he is. His probation officer refused to tell anyone where this boot camp is located. Any ideas on how I can find out where he is? I don't know many specifics about his case, or whether he even had to go to court for this.

P

Pfaffing85690

Yes, wait until he's out of boot camp and then contact his PO.

He's not there for vacation. And even if you knew you wouldn't be able to contact him.

L

lcollins

Thanks for the response, but I received a letter from him yesterday, so the point is now moot. Apparently he can receive letters, but no phone calls, or visits (which is what I figured).

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">