• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Case law question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HRTBSTL

Texas/California

I am trying to find a case law that was quoted when I was in the Los Angeles Police academy (i have since retired) our law instructor mentioned this case law which went something like this:

" [Bywhere by the words of an individual that evokes/incites an emotion which would result in a causing a rational/prudent individual to react in such a way as to result in causing harm to someone "

That is as close as I can remember... Any one out there who can direct me towards this, or a reasonable facsimile there of would be truly appreciated..... Michelle

Just Blue

Texas/California

I am trying to find a case law that was quoted when I was in the Los Angeles Police academy (i have since retired) our law instructor mentioned this case law which went something like this:

" [Bywhere by the words of an individual that evokes/incites an emotion which would result in a causing a rational/prudent individual to react in such a way as to result in causing harm to someone "

That is as close as I can remember... Any one out there who can direct me towards this, or a reasonable facsimile there of would be truly appreciated..... Michelle
For what purpose do you need this case law...It most likely would be out of date now.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">