• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cellular Telephone Harassment; Threatening Calls Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

Nevermor70

What is the name of your state? Ohio.

I have just graduated from high school and am leaving for college in a few days. Calls were made from a cellular phone belonging to my mother to my high school principal this past summer. The phone reports say that 11 calls were made from my phone over 3 months. I have no idea who made these calls, as people borrowed my phone at parties over those 3 months a large number of times. The principal wants to press charges, as one call he claimed, threatened to "F*ck him up." To my knowledge there are no audio recordings of any calls, and the principal said he heard my voice in the background. What am I responsible for, and how should I handle any questions if I cannot afford an attorney and have no been charged with anything?

I have met with a detective once, who has a record of the calls made to the principal's house.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">