• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Charges should be filed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sweetiebaby02v

What is the name of your state? Texas
On the first of Aug i started to realize that money was being taken out of mine and my fiancee's checking account. I called the bank and asked them why 100 was taken out, then told me it was taken out of the ATM at the bank. This worried me because i thought the card had been taken out of my purse, but it was still there. I had recently called and ordered a new card, but that was over 3 weeks ago and i knew it didnt take that long to order so at that point i knew the card had been stolen, activated and used. The next day there was more money taken out starting at 50 up to 150 only 300 can be taken out in one day. I called and asked one of the ladies at the bank if another card had been ordered and she told me no, that there was only one card on our file, but this was wrong because all of this money had been taken out with a debit card. Then in a few days i started to get insufficient check notices up to 190, in all 1,050 was taken out of my account. I live with my fiancee and his sister and her daughter live with us and she is a crack addict so i figured that she was the one that stole the card. I called the bank again and they told me that another card had been ordered and was used, but when i called to order the card i told them to call me when the card was sent, activated and used, but none of that ever happened. So it turned out that my fiancee's sister had the card and had forged his signature on the check that was stolen from his wallet. Now in order to get the money back i need to file charges on the sister, but there is the little girl that is involved, she in only 9. If her mom goes to jail what will happen to her? Will CPS get involved and take her away or will she be given to a grandparent or uncle? I am going today to file the charges because that money was already spent on our car and house and other bills. She tells us that she can get the money, but i dont believe her because she has done this with my fiancee's father's checking account for almost the same amount and she has yet to pay it back, so i know that she is lying to me. I am just worried about this little girl, she cries all the time to me saying tia are they going to take me away from you? Its heartbreaking, i want to look out for this little girl as much as i can, but something has to be done to her mother, she is pregnant again and still doing drugs, i am worried for her unborn child. I feel she needs to go to jail or at least rehab, but what wil happend to the girl? I am filing charges so i can get the money back, but she feels that the only reason im doing this is because the money but i tell her its not the money, its the principal in that you took the money for drugs I need help!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">