• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Check Charges

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Bennycurt

I issued a check to my son's school to cover his instrument rental. The school failed to deposit the check for over 4 months. At the time the check arrived at the bank funds were not available. The check was turned over to a check service. I inadvertantly missed the notice by mail, the check recovery place then filed charges against me. I am facing Class C misdermeanor charges. Please inform of any due process or action I can take to keep this from my record. I will make complete restoration for the check. I live in Texas

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Well, you need a lawyer now, a criminal defense attorney. Try attorneypages.com

This is why people need to check if their checks are cashed or not.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">