• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Check tiding-Missouri

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

plw

Missouri-My husband opened checking accounts in two separate banks in November 2001. He then would deposit a check from one account to his other account and withdraw the funds before it came back NSF. Some of these checks and deposit slips I made out. He never told me he did not have the funds to cover them!!! (He is out of town alot so I did not know the amounts in his accounts, I have my own) I found out after the bank called our house and called it check tiding, he owes them $6900.00!!!! Now he is trying to implicate me for forgery or for being involved for filling some of them out because he is now facing criminal charges. I have always filled out deposit slips and checks for him. We separated in February. Can he do this? My name is not on the account.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">