• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

checks

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

onecamarogal

What is the name of your state? ca.
i cashed checks for my daughter and boy friend who they said they had done work on these 2 houses for this lady. she gave them $3000.oo in checks for payment. i took them to my bank and cashed them and gave them the cash. the checks came back, no funds. so my bank took all my money from my account to pay them selves back. all pay checks of mine and my husbands are direct deposited. even next month they will take money from me till this debt is payed back to them. they told me if i stopped the direct deposits they would have me arrested. i made a report to the sheriffs office. so far they have done nothing. i am the one left with no money to live on. i found out the boyfriend is in jail for another offence. i do not know where my daughter is.what can i do . i have no money to pay my rent,food or other needs.thank you.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

1. Welfare;

2. Food Stamps;

3. Better paying job;

4. Hooking on Main Street;

5. Garage Sales;

6. Sell your computer;

I'm sure you can think of more . . .

IAAL

calatty

There is nothing you can do. Your daughter ripped you off and put you in this predicament. You could report it to the police, but they are unlikely to do anything about it.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

calatty said:
There is nothing you can do. Your daughter ripped you off and put you in this predicament. You could report it to the police, but they are unlikely to do anything about it.

My response:

Calatty - - this obviously occurred as the result of our writer's lack of "parenting skills" in training her daughter to understand the difference between right and wrong. So, by your response, I take it that you're saying, "What goes around, comes around".

IAAL

O

onecamarogal

can my daughter be arrested for stealing the checks and taking the money? i have pressed charges against them. and so has the bank.i think its grand larseny. we think they broke into her house and took the checks.

O

onecamarogal

can my daughter be arrested for stealing the checks and taking the money? i have pressed charges against them. and so has the bank.i think its grand larseny. we think they broke into her house and took the checks. also stole some jewelry.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">