• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

child abuse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

psshaffer

What is the name of your state? va

i posted earlier under the heading signing husbands checks. and now the story continues if you finish reading those posts.

Tonight a warrant ws served on me for assault and battery on my child william, it was the only one issued by my ex. william is not his son, and he did not file a complaint on the other two children andrew and lydia which are his own children.

now we go to court on nov. 6 for the charges on him for assault and abuse on all children and my warrant says nov 12 for my case. also i have prove of his abuse aka pictures video, audio. I have never abused my child in any way nor would i ever.

this man is out to try anything to get me in trouble and save himself will the court see this or will i have to show it to them. usually what happens in cases such as this? any info would be appreciated.

thanks
still being abused though husband is out of home
pam

R

reddenbakker

I hope evrthing turns out ok.

But now do you see where your upbringing leads to this situation?

Why is it that it is uncommon for 2 full income familes that this happens?

YOU as a woman MUST learn how to pay for yourself at all times. An abusive man will stay a way from women like that.

YOU must learn to be financilally responsible for yourself, and to pay your own bills and pay your own way in society.

So Good luck!

P

psshaffer

well thank you for your reply
i worked two jobs until fell and herniated 3 disks and ruptered 2.
I made more money than husband at time and did pay the bills withg my money. all expensises that were incured by me i paid
doctor, hospital, and so forth, when i got hurt on job workers comp kicked in and received that. then they did not pay for one year and had to take to court when got back pay of 14,000.00 husband took check and said it was what i owed him for him supprting me while i was out of work.

i still get wc and i do pay my own way have done it for years have no problem with that what i do have a problem with is a husband that beat me and my children because he felt like it.

no person has the right to be abused no one.

Beth3

Pam, you need an experienced family law attorney. Your situation is far too complex for you to rely upon legal advice from well intentioned strangers on a public bulletin board.

Good luck.

P

psshaffer

i got one and it is complex. hard ot beleive how complex but will keep all posted on what happens
thanks
pam

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">