• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child In School Harassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

Julie Wordsman

My caucasion 9 year old son is being harassed by another boy in his class and I am suspect that his teacher isnt doing what is properly needed to end this situation.

I strongly believe that the teacher is taking the time to position my son in an unfavorable manner to the other children in order to isolate and osterize my son further.

The boy doing the primary harassment is 3 years older than my son and he is an obvious problem to the school as he has been left back for many years. The negroe child is calling my son whitey, biscuit and GAY and following up with outrageous sexual gestures aimed at my son. My son has no real define ideas about what sex is yet nor has he been through puberty as I suspect this other child has. It has been brought to my attention on several occasions that the teacher states that this older problem child is telling her of things my son has never done and my son is increasingly becoming upset by these accusations and the obvious social destruction that it is having on his classroom interactions in general.
My son has also been threatened with violence by this child for his candy money and I find these actions unacceptable.

Iwould like to know what my rights are to keep my son safe as well as protect his rights to having an education free from harassment . I would like to speak to someone regarding these issues.

I have requested a face to face meeting with the school' the teacher, the principal and the other child's parents.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">