• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

citychick2411

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Blue

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? How cute you are!! Let me just say...If your don't want your actions being view by any and all...DON'T POST THEM ON THE NET. Do NOT PLASTER them on telephone poles.

But just in case your victim views this site...This is for him:

05-08-2010, 11:05 PM
citychick2144
Junior Member Join Date: May 2010

Will I be arrested?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New York

In anger I created a flier about person x complete with his photo and address and said he was an accused pedofile and pervert. a monster. I left several copies at various locations in his neighborhood. He teaches in a catholic school.

Today A Detective called me to say he filed a complain against me. He thinks I am the person doing this and she asked me if I knew anything about it. Of course I said no.

She said she would investigate and get back to me.

I have been informed that I cannot be arrested for slander. It is a civil action, not a criminal action. What about libel?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find a Criminal Attorney Free Criminal Case Review

citychick2144
View Public Profile
Find all posts by citychick2144

Ads by Google

#2 Today, 08:28 PM
citychick2144
Junior Member Join Date: May 2010

Question

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please remove the question "Will I be arrested" . Please take it off for the world to see.

What must I do to have you remove this?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">