• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

civil rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SunknTresr

california

my husband was found guilty of a crime and is in maximum security at ft leavenwoth, usdb. they will not allow me, nor any of his family, to visit, or receive phone calls. i think it's a violation of our civil rights, but i'm not sure, and don't know what my recourse is, if any. any suggestions?

O

oopsidaisy

so when is your Divorce final?

He aint comin out for a long time, you might as well get on with your new life, FREE of ex-cons and the criminal justice system.

Yes Girl, you can find a good man who can stay out of jail, go ahead try it ...you might just like it.

JETX

There are no civil rights (or constitutional rights) to allow you to see a maximum security prisoner.

S

SunknTresr

oopsidaisy said:
so when is your Divorce final?

He aint comin out for a long time, you might as well get on with your new life, FREE of ex-cons and the criminal justice system.

Yes Girl, you can find a good man who can stay out of jail, go ahead try it ...you might just like it.
Actually, I have to believe in my husband. His story has been aired on Good Morning America, and Inside Edition. It is just a matter of time now before the whole world knows of his innocence. Granted he was convicted, but only because they had to convict SOMEONE. They now have the real culprit, and that trial begins in June. My husband should be released shortly after. I was just hoping to see him before then! He was allowed visitors, and phone calls, up until recently the USDB decided to break their own regulations and put all that to a halt. But I continue to stand by him, afterall, for better or worse, right?
Lisa

O

oopsidaisy

Stand by your man, and tell the world you love him, even though he is JUST a man.

Well Sunkn tresre, you might have won the Grand prize, as the ONLY person whos husband may have actually been not guilty to ever post here...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">