• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cold Case-hot & On Going

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LADY G

What is the name of your state? GEORGIA
18 yrs ago, my husband was drunk, gave a lady his family knew a ride home from her work, got sick and went inside her moms house and passed out. He woke up with her on top of him -committing rape. He pushed her off and left, never reporting the crime as he thought no one would believe him. One year passed. This woman already had one illegitimate daughter and she and her sister starting calling his job claiming he fathered twins with her (from the rape). They pushed him into going to the child support office where they took blood test on, not the twins but the older daughter. When he returned to the office for the test results, the support officer made him sign a paper that she told him was to release the blood test results. She said "sign this or go to jail". A single sheet of paper with the twins name on it, not the daughters name. Next thing he knows, they don't have the test results of anyone on file and his checks are being garnished for hundreds of dollars per month on kids that aren't his.

He married his first wife, moved to the west coast and here came Georgia child support demanding through California child support that he continue garnishment. His wife wanted test results and only got the NEGATIVE result paper that originated from the daughter, yet her name remained on the support papers that was signed by the support official who later got it signed by a judge without anyone else being present. He was paying for three children of a woman he couldn't have been with but 5 minutes, unknowingly.

Their family was loosing thousands of dollars in income and tax seizures. Everytime he tried to get info from the support agent, he couldn't get any to challenge what had happened. No court with an actual judge ever came into the picture.

Forward 15 years... He and I are now married and he was still (foolishly) paying these people $300 per month, taxes being seized, levies threatened against home etc. With so much time passed, he thought he'd be stuck for life with no way out. I'm a private detective. I met with this woman after getting info from him and his ex wife. This woman is a life long welfare receipiant, had a "husband" who fathered some of her other 6 kids and they all still lived in government housing. The moment I mentioned taking all of what I knew to the district attorney's office and getting more testing done, she came up with $600 to "pay me back for the tax money I lost".

After my mini investigation... Long story short. This was part of a massive welfare scam. Seems that all of her children were fathered by the so-called "husband" (I never found records of a marriage). He was living with the woman at both the conception of the daughter (which the woman herself now says to everyone is her husbands daughter), the conception of the twins and the rest of the kids. The woman was in government housing, receiving free food with food stamps, free utilities, free medical and a check every month from that system as well as a child support check every month from my husband. She was working all along, unreported, and the "husband" was working. On record she looked like an unemployed, single mother with no other income. So she got approximately $1800+ per month from the government, based on lies.

We estimated she bilked over $20,000 from my husband thus far, $35,000 is on the books as arrears (therefore the tax problems etc.) and we estimate close to $65.000 in welfare benifits and funds were taken from the state illegally. All of this starting with the commission of an unreported crime which we have decided to now report. My husband in now in law enforcement and has gotten the help of one of the department detectives to start digging up fresh info and contacts. On my end, I sent (by messenger - to be impressive) a letter stating that I knew about all of the fraud (left out the rape allegations) and that I would consider not going to the district attorney if she would write an itemized detailed apology to all the families and people she has hurt by lying for years and costing everyone tens of thousands of dollars. She reports to be so very Christian now. I gave her a deadline. What I hope she'll see as an apology to shut me up, in actuallity is an admission of guilt that I plan on using in court against her. I have her on tape saying she knows she owes us money back because she "didn't know" we were loosing money every month because of her. Even though she and her so-called husband kept cashing the welfare and child support checks every month. And also knowing they weren't paying any rent or buying any food.

Besides filing this as a criminal case. What other route do I have to expose what these people have done? I told my husband, a hugh piece of this puzzle lies with the lady at the child support office who had him come in to sign that single peice of paper with no names on it. She also was the one who was in charge of getting the test results to the courts... the test that suddenly disappeared. It's beginning to look like she may be family or friend to the perpertrators and added the rest of the papers to the signature page behind my husbands back and set this entire thing in motion.

What should we do next... Let the investigator do his thing? What happens next when we report the crime? Any good "men rights" or "welfare fraud" attorneys out there? I like innovative revenge, but keep it legal (for now) :cool: I want these people living UNDER the prison.What is the name of your state?

outonbail

Your husband got drunk, then decided to pick up some woman he didn't know, but his family did, from her place of employment to drive her home? Then, when he gets to this strangers mother's home he gets sick. Which then results in him passing out inside the home himself.
This woman who he gave a ride to, found him so irresistible in his drunken state of sickness, that she decided to hop up on top of him, for a joy ride while he was passed out. Suddenly, he wakes up and discovers he's in a strange house and a woman he barely knows, is naked, on top of him and raping him. So, he reacts like any drunk man who woke up having sex would, by immediately pushing her off of him. :rolleyes: He then left and never reported this woman for taking advantage of him in his drunken state, as he felt no one would believe him. ;)

Boy, I wonder what would give him that idea?:confused:

Then a year later, this pervert of a woman calls him up and begins claiming that her raping him, has provided them with a couple of bouncing babies who need his support, so he had to go to the CS office for a blood test.

Now, I would think that in order for him to even consider that this woman's claims were true, he would have had to stay down for the rape, at least until he shot his wad, as opposed to waking up and pushing her off of him immediately. So, what he meant to say is that he pushed her off him immediately after getting a nut,,,,,, here again, as most men would do.

Regardless, of why he would believe this woman was impregnated by him, he agrees to go to CS and let them take blood to see if he's the father of the children who's mother raped him, after he gave her a ride home from work.

The case worker then requests that he sign some blank piece of paper, which is reportedly so they can release the test results? Release them to who, him?

Low and behold, there never is any test results and he is now suddenly the legal father responsible for the support of three children (who aren't his) but the children of a woman who raped him. She knows who the real father is the entire time, but somehow, she has an inside connection who gets this blank piece of paper he signed, transformed into a court generated, signed agreement to provide support?

Have I got the details correct so far? Because I've read it over several times and I'm still confused on several parts of this amazing, though slightly entertaining story.

Oh well,,, let's continue,,,

Subsequent to this incredible chain of events, he finds himself paying support for now "three" children who have no biological relation to him whatsoever, other than their mother raped him when he was drunk, sick and passed out in her mothers home.

This arrangement is not contested by your husband for fifteen years. However, during this fifteen years, the woman who raped him continued to live with her coconspirator and common law husband, who is the true biological father of the three children your husband's supporting, as well as a few others. They all live high on the hog from a massive welfare scam, receiving food, housing, clothing, food stamps, utilities, medical and some spending cash to boot, even though they were each working the entire time, bringing home an unreported pay check to further enhance their style of living,,,,,,

Your husband, has now entered the field of law enforcement,,,,,,,,

Your now in the picture and here to save the world from the likes of this woman, who are in the world just to take advantage of complete idiots who happen to be men.

All I can say is Wow!

Have you considered selling movie rights?

CdwJava

He is in law enforcement and he has a department's detective digging up dirt on a case that is both outside his jurisdiction and is generally civil in nature?!

Your hubbie and his friend detective really want to lose their jobs, don't they!

If THAT scenario is to be believed, both your hubbie and the detective need to have a serious talk with their supervisors to get this side work approved through channels before they open themselves and their department up for a MASSIVE civil suit and potential CRIMINAL charges. If any records are obtained through CLETS, NCIC, or any other restricted database or network, then one or both of them could face state and federal charges.

- Carl

LADY G

Idiot

Actually you did get pieces wrong... and you're rather rude. However, understand me, I more than anyone involved in this entire mess question the idiocy of his entire way of thinking oh these many years. First, to clarify morals, a crime is a crime. Drunk or not. How many women have been "drunk" and "didn't ask for it" then have people like you (and admittingly ME in this case) belittle the seriousness of the event. Anyway... interestingly enough, I had the same reaction even after a few times of hearing the same story. However the story hasn't varied. I was the first to start calling out every "stupid" tag name I could give him. 17 YEARS thus far? One sandwich short of a picnic, loose screws, lost marbles, looney tunes, rowing with one ore (which makes you go in a circle) and being half a bubble short of plumb. :D
True all of the "I never told anybody" story was stupid, as well as questionable, until the woman herself in a personal face to face conversation started varifying the same story. All of a sudden, it wasn't funny any more. Her older family members was friends with his parents. She confirms the ride home story and the he'd been drinking story and part of the I went in while he was out story. With pressure, futher confimation of "my daughter is my 'husband's' child" when before it was a "I don't know" story... but the records show she was already born prior to the event.. and how about the "we thought at the time the twins were his "because I didn't mess around that much in those days". I got all these runny mouth speeches from her the moment I mentioned contacting the district attorney about this and re-taking tests. She went from a calm "I can see why you'd get upset" to a visably shaken "you don't have to bring any law into this, we can go to one of the clinics to take tests instead of going through the court". HER reaction was why I persued it futher.
Yes, I have copies of the records which were signed by the support worker but never signed by a judge (after his signature was applied to only the last page although other pages have a signature line but were left unsighned... A judge signed the continuence of support when he moved to another state. But of all the 18 pages I've found partaining to the case locally, no judges signature, just the worker. Yes, the test results (which show on countless other people's records) are not on record in his case and strangely the same workers name shows up by itself on the rest of the paper work.
She herself admitted working and told that the "husband" was working but still living in the projects on welfare. No record of a marriage. No record of additional income to the home. Nobody said anything about living high off the hog but I personally worked 3 jobs at a time to buy my house and maintain a middle class life style. I don't appreciate my tax dollars going to people who don't need it. And welfare fraud is a major impediment to what the system was intended for. So what's so funny about that? I've had to dig records up on fraud before. I've had P.I. assignments in poor, minority areas where many are PROUD they've jammed the system for free services. Especially drug dealers making tons of money per night. And I've worked for the housing authority and child support recovery offices PERSONALLY and haven't seen records that read like these before. It's more than a notion something is wrong with the records more than just my husbands inability to see that he has to stay quiet and keep paying, which has teed me ten ways to Sunday. I choose to make a career of dealing with criminals. You're not giving credit to the training, education and experiences of being in this business for 20+ years. Also, you don't sound like a person who's been exposed to many who live the "ghetto" lifestyle. You simply don't know how it is. And may I suggest you not find out. It's nasty.
Personally, I wouldn't have gotten myself into such a ridiculous situation. Nor would I allow myself to be victimized for years, whatever the reason... Mind you, on other subject matters, he's displayed the same reaction... pretending nothing's wrong and hope it goes away. So this crazy mess he's been in for this crazy length of time is not out of character for him (sadly). At this point, there are hard feelings going down on both sides. I wrote to obtain legal advice while trying to help my husband and to keep everybody's hands off everybody else... Nobody likes loosing money or getting caught stealing nor being cut off from getting free stuff. I've seen people cut up with box cutters and/or shot because of something as petty as "I didn't like the way he was looking at me" So you've underestimated the seriousness of how this situation could rise out of control. Just because someone "got caught" doing something illegal. Let's stay out of the hospital... and the morgue. There's nothing funny about it anymore.

outonbail

No, there isn't anything funny about the situation your describing, but there is something completely idiotic about the whole mess and it falls at the feet of hubby as much as anyone else.

I'm not judging you or doubting your post or siding with anyone who takes an unjustified, undeserved slice of the proverbial pie, from other citizens or the government. But it certainly took the help of a fool to pull this whole stunt off. If it weren't for people handling things the way your husband did, there wouldn't be as many parasites traveling the same yellow brick road this con-woman has been collecting tolls on for all these years.

If I only had a brain! Or is it Courage?

Either way, it sounds like you have a handle on it and I do hope this woman hangs for abusing your husband and the system, as well as anyone who may have helped to turn your husband into the goose who laid the golden egg.

But recovering some of those golden eggs, may be a bird of a different feather.....

I trust that your husband's not so meek now that he's in law enforcement,,,, or perhaps it's the good example being set by his wife which has found him in a position where he can join in the fight for justice?

Good luck and post back with the results,,,,,

This story may end up being shown on the big screen yet!

gawm

outonbail said:
This story may end up being shown on the big screen yet!
Big screen? Only if it is a big screen T.V. This sounds more like the plot of a bad soap opera.:rolleyes:

LADY G

Handled!!!

The Sheriff in both counties involved is handling it. I got my taxes straightened out and my husband is doing what he can to cope. All I can lend is an ear & simpathy and yes, he's more ACTIVE in handling problems now instead of living in ignorance and silence. Thanks - I won't be back in this sight until there is news of a conclusion.

AHA

LADY G said:
The Sheriff in both counties involved is handling it. I got my taxes straightened out and my husband is doing what he can to cope. All I can lend is an ear & simpathy and yes, he's more ACTIVE in handling problems now instead of living in ignorance and silence. Thanks - I won't be back in this sight until there is news of a conclusion.
sight=vision!!!!!!!!!

Feel free then to close this thread since you're not coming back.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">