• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

College Hazing in Texas

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Lisa6113

Who should I contact ( myself being the parent of a 19 year old college student) when my son is a victim of hazing? He feels like he has no rights since he voluntarely went with these people from this fraternity, but he did not know they would take him blindfolded in the back of a truck for nearly 100 miles and beat him with a "paddle" on his back side until he bleed and his skin came off. He said he didn't leave then for fear of what might happen to his friends. This was to go on for 6 weeks. My son said no more once was to much for him. even if it was a Brotherhood thing. Since then he has left college he says not because he is afraid, but because it has destroyed what his whole concept of college is about. He wants to drop it. I feel like someone should know what these kids are doing before they really cause some very serious damage to someone else! I think my sons reluctance is his fear for his friends.

H

Humble Warrior

Most schools have very strict rules about hazing. Go through them first. but for the most part....chalk it up to collge kids,and let it alone. He lived....no big deal. Have him enroll in another school

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">