• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Commercial Theft/Burglary

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

scaredinky

What is the name of your state? Kentucky

Recently, $500 was stolen from a retail store I work at. I was only one of three people who worked that day. I opened with another person. The third person closed by himself. This is really nerve racking because I'm scared of having charges pressed against me for something I didn't do. The store has no camera and the company has no way to prove anyone of us took the money. The police called me today and want me to come down for an interview. I no longer work at this store because I got a better paying job across the street. My friend in law school told me that there is no point in cooperating since I'm not worried about losing my job. Can someone please tell me that I have nothing to worry about? This is tearing me up.

stephenk

"My friend in law school told me that there is no point in cooperating since I'm not worried about losing my job"

Be sure to follow that advice to guarantee that the police will not suspect you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">