• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

concealed weapon permit in PA.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

ob1poor

What is the name of your state? PA.

Six years ago i was arrested and charged with possesion of drug paraphenelia(marijuana pipe). i recently had a handgun transfered into my name from my father. no problems there. but then i went to the sheriffs office to get a permit to carry a concealed weapon and i was denied. i received a letter from the state police that said the reason was due to a violation of the drug and cosmetics act yadda yadda.... now, my question is this, is there anything i can have done to get rid of that charge? a friend that was with me when i was arrested and charged(we were in his vehicle and he was driving) had similar charges brought up against him but his lawyer at the time did something that enabled him to just recently get his permit. i, at the time, unfortunately did not have a lawyer. any help?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">