• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

concealed weapons charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LWADE

What is the name of your state? ARIZONA

A friend is in County Jail right now because he was caught with a concealed weapon in his car and was on probation from a prior "possession of marijuana" charge and he had a dui charge previously. Hi is currently being charged with a "probation violation" and a "concealed weapon" charge. Is a "concealed weapon" charge a felony? What do you think will happen to him? He has a job and 4 children to support, do you think he will be eligible for "work furlough"? Is he facing jail time? Is there a chance that he could do prison time? We are really concerned about the welfare of his children and would kind of like to get an idea of what he is facing.

Thank you

HomeGuru

LWADE said:

A friend is in County Jail right now because he was caught with a concealed weapon in his car and was on probation from a prior "possession of marijuana" charge and he had a dui charge previously. Hi is currently being charged with a "probation violation" and a "concealed weapon" charge. Is a "concealed weapon" charge a felony? What do you think will happen to him? He has a job and 4 children to support, do you think he will be eligible for "work furlough"? Is he facing jail time? Is there a chance that he could do prison time? We are really concerned about the welfare of his children and would kind of like to get an idea of what he is facing.

Thank you

**A: I'd say find better friends.....

Shay-Pari'e

LWADE said:

Thank you

Good Lord, these children should be taken away from this idiot, like yesterday.

LWADE

Concealed Weapons Charge

ARIZONA

I agree that he is not the brightest... I just wanted to know what he is facing for his wife's sake...she is worried about losing her home. Can you please tell me is in store for him legally?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">