• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Conduct after an accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Randysp21

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New Hampshire. I was wondering if I plead guilty to this charge will automatically lose my Cdl license for a year since this is a major violation

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? New Hampshire. I was wondering if I plead guilty to this charge will automatically lose my Cdl license for a year since this is a major violation
I would suggest that you retain an attorney if your license is that important to you.

ETA: DON'T plead guilty!

Randysp21

I would suggest that you retain an attorney if your license is that important to you.

ETA: DON'T plead guilty!
I have a court appointed and he says that I can lose my Cdl. This is my only driving offense so I was really wondering if I will lose my Cdl in new hampshire

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I have a court appointed and he says that I can lose my Cdl. This is my only driving offense so I was really wondering if I will lose my Cdl in new hampshire
You have an ATTORNEY representing you who says that you can lose your CDL, but you think that a bunch of random strangers on the internet will give you better advice?

Listen to your attorney. Really.

Randysp21

You have an ATTORNEY representing you who says that you can lose your CDL, but you think that a bunch of random strangers on the internet will give you better advice?

Listen to your attorney. Really.
Just wondering if anyone has heard of this in New Hampshire. I've looked it up and it doesn't say it anywhere I look. Probably get a second opinion

FlyingRon

What were you charged with? Conduct what????

What law and section?
Most likely 264:25

264:25 Conduct After Accident. –
I. The driver of a vehicle who knows or should have known that he or she has just been involved in any accident which resulted in death, personal injury or damages to property, shall immediately stop such vehicle at the scene of the accident ...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">