• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Confused

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ShellGann

undefinedWhat is the name of your state? Texas

I have a check that was sent to me bye a man I know from online from Nigeria.....He and I had bee chatting in e-mails off n on for abit..Well he went to nigeria for soemthing n said he wanted to send my daughter n I an african dress and then send me $250.00 for her.....Well this last week I got a check in the mail for $4750.00.....He wants me to either cahs the check or put it in the bank n let it clear then send him the money back for him to give to someone else for school fees.....I really could us the moiney he sent me cause my family and I are very down and out living in a motel right now.....I am wondering what the problems would be for me if A. I keep the money n use it for my family or B. What trouble if any would or could get into bye sending this money to him if hes not on the up and up.
Please advise :confused:

ENASNI

Oy

It is a scam. just go to the search bar ^ put in the word Nigeria and it will give you all the threads you want on who got burned on this.

Do not do it, you will be in deeper debt.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">