• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Conned

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

blackwolf83

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? WI

My girlfriend and I have been together for a few months.. and there were times when we weren't as safe as we should've been during sexual relations. She tells me she's pregnant and provides a positive test. Alot of drama ensued about what she and I were going to do.. and she finally agreed to get an abortion. However, she visits her family in MN for a few weeks during the holidays and said she wanted to get it done there because the roommate she has here doesn't know and wouldn't understand. We met again before she left and I withdrew money from my bank account and gave her $600 (in cash) to cover the appointment and she left. I called her afterwards and she said she had gotten it done.. but something doesn't feel right. She's called me, but I haven't talked to her since. I seriously think I've been had. What legal actions do you think I can take? The only thing I have that's related to the whole situation is a letter she wrote me talking about our relationship and the pregnancy. Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">