• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

consumer fraud

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

BrandiBIN

What is the name of your state? IN

Guardian Info Services withdrew money from my account without my permission. They are not willing to give it back. I have never heard of these people; they have my bank account number because I have bought things on the phone in the past (not through them). No one else but me could authorize this withdrawal. I was not home when they called. My husband told them not to mail anything to us or take anything out of our account. They did anyway and will not give it back.

HomeGuru

BrandiBIN said:
What is the name of your state? IN

Guardian Info Services withdrew money from my account without my permission. They are not willing to give it back. I have never heard of these people; they have my bank account number because I have bought things on the phone in the past (not through them). No one else but me could authorize this withdrawal. I was not home when they called. My husband told them not to mail anything to us or take anything out of our account. They did anyway and will not give it back.

**A: thanks for you post. What did your bank tell you when you told them that you are disputing the draft?

B

BrandiBIN

The bank is looking into the matter. I filled out an unauthorized user form.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">