• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Contributing to The Delinquency of a Minor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Stattor

What is the name of your state? Tennessee

I was arrested on may 2nd at 6:42 AM while get ready for school. On April 28th, me and my girlfriend, Abby (16), left school and went to my house to watch movies around 3:40 that afternoon I got a call from "Restricted" and picked up to a hysterical lady screaming and asking me who I was, I gave her a false name then she proceed to calm down and explain what she was calling about. She explained that Abby had not told her what she was doing that day and she further explained Abby had left a note saying she was going to run away. So I handed the phone to Abby who cried and continued to say something about her being pregnant and then crying and saying "I'm not coming home... I know if im not really your going to beat me!" so they talked and I took the phone from her and said I was going to drop her off. They did not want me to, but I live in the country... wayyy back country so we met at a gas station. Waited, they came and got her and boyy her dad was maaaaaaad he went off and almost assaulted me(I got in my truck and booked' he had broken the windshield) and later that day two police officers had arrived at my house telling me to not contact her family in any way (fine with me)... because apparently I harassed them (even though I've never talked to her parents before that call) then con tuned of accusing me of Stat. Rape but I was 18 and she is 16. (I also have phimosis, so it's a little hard.) they did not arrest me but just said "If you do this again we're going to have to take you in" so I said okay. Three days later while getting ready for school two police officers charge into my room with guns drawn with a warrant for my arrest and they hauled me off for Contributing to The Delinquency of a Minor and set my court date for june, 3rd.

What can I expect?

Stattor

All charges dismissed as long as no contact is made between the two parties, followup in one year

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">