• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Convicted of sexual assualt

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lettuce1977

What is the name of your state? TEXAS

What are the laws regarding a sex offender after they have served there full sentence. (6yrs). Upon release what is required of them??

DO they have to register as a sex offender? DO they have to post a sign in there yard??

This was an adult case and no children were involved.

ENASNI

um

lettuce1977 said:
What is the name of your state? TEXAS

What are the laws regarding a sex offender after they have served there full sentence. (6yrs). Upon release what is required of them??

DO they have to register as a sex offender? DO they have to post a sign in there yard??

This was an adult case and no children were involved.
I am pretty sure your parole officer can answer these questions.

rmet4nzkx

ENASNI said:
I am pretty sure your parole officer can answer these questions.
He has served his entire sentence, he has no parole officer. Call your local police and ask for the requirements for sex offender registration.

ENASNI

really?

rmet4nzkx said:
He has served his entire sentence, he has no parole officer. Call your local police and ask for the requirements for sex offender registration.
I thought you still got one... oh well... I guess you learn every day...
do I get to punish myself with a donut??

S

seniorjudge

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">