• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

corrupt police

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gwcmpbll

What is the name of your state? Texas
Corrupt police in Hico Tx tryed to use the reckless endangerment of an officer laws to defraud my wife and me. I was arrested and went to jail. MY wife had a heart attack and went to the DR. I was no billed. Trying to prove intent to defraud would be difficult. But i am dissabled and in their reports they admit to three violations of the ada laws.
No local attorney will touch the case. One told me that they were making more money defending these cases than hico was making by fraud. no attroney wants to be labled a parrana by his fellows.
I would love to have a bunch of Hico's money, but my real pleasure would be in seeing people go to jail. some state law would have to be written to keep this from reoccuring.
The ada people in washington say this is a good case but not of general interest. if there is enough stuff here i would try to do a civil action in federal cort by myself. At this point I would like to be a parrana.

gwcmpbll

secondary conclusions

texas. for you linear thinkers out there:
1. is there an ada case in these facts
2. Can anyone put me in touch with an ada lawyer who enyoys being a parrana.
3. is it possible to bring civil or crimnal charges directly to federal court by yourself

Crazed98

gwcmpbll said:
texas. for you linear thinkers out there:
1. is there an ada case in these facts
2. Can anyone put me in touch with an ada lawyer who enyoys being a parrana.
3. is it possible to bring civil or crimnal charges directly to federal court by yourself

Why would any lawyer enjoy being a place in Italy?

CdwJava

How were the police making money from you by fraud?

What ADA acts can the police possibly violate?

Yes, you can bring a suit to court by yourself, but unless you have an educated individual preparing it for you, you will likely never get your action even conformed to the proper format.

If you cannot get an attorney to do this, then it could be that there is no case here.

- Carl

gwcmpbll

hico police fraud

texas recless endangerment of a officer in tx allows for taking all of a person's accets. plus they charged me with 10 felonies all thrown out by the grand jury. seems that the scam involves plea bargoning from a felony to a misdomeaner and a large fine. tx does not require a police force to keep records of misdomeaners. they take your money divide it among county, city and ploice accounts. hico city had over a million dollars a year coming in this way. No record kept so it is extremely difficult to find out who has been defrauded. this scam works best with out of state people. hico has a lot of snow bird traffic.

ada there are strict rules concerning the manner in which a disabled person is arrested. that is you can't shoot him because he reached into the back seat to get a cane. you can't tell him to hurry up. you NEVER threaten to use a taser. my implants are not heavy duty pacemakers. they are extremely sensitative programable t wave generators. taser or tazer = instant death for me.

a disabled person with no convictions MUST be released on his own recognacence with no bail and given a firm date to appear before the jp for arrainment. they set my bail at $5000 cash and refused to let me go until they had collected it. turns out that $5000 is the usual fine they are accostom to collecting.

they took my pills! i have advanced parkinsons. i take 10 different meds all through the day and night. they would not call my dr in dallas or take me to the local dr. they denied me my meds for over 16 hours. two hours would be a long time. they said that they were not in their perscriptipn bottles and that this is a fellony.true. except none of the pills are controled subatances, nor do any of them look like controled substence pills. it would be extremely foolish to carry my easter egg basket full of pill botles with a half inch of paper work under them. they represent several thousand dollars and the heat would ruin them. ada saies that in this situation they should photograph the pills, ask me when i was suppost to take them, and then photograph me taking the pills. if a guy is lying they have a photo record of him taking drugs. if he is telling the truth they have carefully administer the meds as needed.

there is nothing so uncommon as common sence
greed makes fools of us all

CdwJava

gwcmpbll said:
ada there are strict rules concerning the manner in which a disabled person is arrested.
No. ADA does not cover this.

that is you can't shoot him because he reached into the back seat to get a cane.
Probably not ... but if he has been told don't move, or the officers have reason to believe that there is a gun in the back seat they can. This is NOT an ADA issue ... though shooting someone is almost always a civil rights issue.

you can't tell him to hurry up.
Sure you can. Again, not an ADA issue.

you NEVER threaten to use a taser.
Not an ADA issue.

my implants are not heavy duty pacemakers. they are extremely sensitative programable t wave generators. taser or tazer = instant death for me.
Not likely. The new tasers are not supposed to interfere with pacemakers at all. Again, not an ADA issue.

If all it took for an officer to not act was a claim of disability, then everyone would make such a claim.

And having fought with allegedly disabled subjects before, I know that many of them are just capable of causing me harm as anyone else.

a disabled person with no convictions MUST be released on his own recognacence with no bail and given a firm date to appear before the jp for arrainment.
Where is THAT written?? It's certainly not ADA. It might be local policy in order to save the agency or the jail the cost of any medical treatments, but I don't believe that you will find it is codified anywhere.

they set my bail at $5000 cash and refused to let me go until they had collected it. turns out that $5000 is the usual fine they are accostom to collecting.
Sounds like bail to me.

they took my pills! i have advanced parkinsons. i take 10 different meds all through the day and night. they would not call my dr in dallas or take me to the local dr. they denied me my meds for over 16 hours.
Sounds like an issue for an attorney to address. Not ADA.

they said that they were not in their perscriptipn bottles and that this is a fellony.true. except none of the pills are controled subatances, nor do any of them look like controled substence pills.
If they required prescriptions to obtain, they are almost certainly "controlled substances". They may not be narcotics or amphetamines in the classic sense, but they are almost certainly illegal to possess unless you had a prescription. If you could just buy them over the counter, it wouldn't be a crime.

ada saies that in this situation they should photograph the pills, ask me when i was suppost to take them, and then photograph me taking the pills.
WHERE is that in the ADA regulations??

As for the seizure of assets for reckless endangerment of a peace officer, that's news to me. I would think that the assets could be seized after a civil suit and not just out of hand. I may be wrong on this. If they can just seize money and property based solely on the charge then some lawyer will eventually make hay on this law.

I suspect there is more to it than that. Your take on the ADA laws indicates to me that you may not have an accurate read on whatever asset seizure law you think this involves.

- Carl

gwcmpbll

texas look at ada book, it is on line. i think this is at the end of section two.

i could not believe the 1995 reckless endangerment law change either. It gives police way to much discressional power.

CdwJava

gwcmpbll said:
texas look at ada book, it is on line. i think this is at the end of section two.
Perhaps you can post a link? I couldn't find it anywhere in the federal ADA regs ... and since these have never been an issue in my state, unless TX grants some special status to the handicapped that the rest of us don't get, these priveleges you mention just don't exist.

- Carl

CdwJava

Okay ... I still don't see anything that requires the police to do what you say they have to do. I am afraid you are misreading something.

I have been a peace officer for fourteen years and have been an administrator for four, and I have yet to hear of ANY of the requirements you say are imposed on law enforcement by the ADA. Unless TX imposes some pretty incredible restrictions on law enforcement, I think you are misinterpreting something.

- Carl

gwcmpbll

Texas when I left a copy of this at Hico city hall the police chief decided to go to Iraq for two years, a depty resigned and the city got a new city manager.
http://www.usdoj.gov/crt/ada/q&a_law.htm

of the events of 11-2-04 the only right actor was a bail bondsman who came out at eleven pm. My 80 year old mother drough him up. His first words to me were " you should not be here." he charged $100 for his trouble and the bond and my word that i would show up at the grand jury. I showed up all right: one angry hico police chief, 10 no bills for me. turns out that the chief had tampered with the grand jury.

CdwJava

Okay ... nothing in the document you posted places ANY legal requirement on law enforcement to do any of the things you mention. There are some guidelines and suggestions remotely similar to some of what you wrote, but no requirement. I think you have read too much in to the document.

If you were not ultimately charged, that's a different story. but the issues you cite are not going to result in any tort against the agency unless you have a lot more to add that was not posted here.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">