• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Corruption of Minors and Indecent Assault

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

scarredbride

Pennsylvania. I have posted here before looking for help about this but only got 2 answers so here it is again.

I want to know more about what a level one offender is, like what they have done to get on that list. My bf is in the process of fighting an accusation and everyone knows courts take the word of a child(especially a hearing impared child) over the adult despite what evidence there is to show it is a false accusation. We are already expecting him to be placed on a list and do jail time... his charges are Corruption of a minor and indecent assault.

Now just in case you are wondering though, he is innocent, I was there when this alleged event happened the whole time, yet even with me as a witness our lawyer pretty much feels the worse merely because of her age(under 12) and the fact my bf is not an active member of society.. meaning we are poor and he fits a "description". Please any information of what the maximum he can get for those offenses would be nice and like I said what a level one offender is exactly because he would be placed on that list and most likely as that level. The only hopeful thing we have is if they don't show up to court and if we can get the DA to agree to a polygraph test to try to settle it out of court because its not admissible in court.

Other than that, despite nothing happened and I am a witness, we have the papers she wrote on while she was here and a few friends who came to visit during her stay, our lawyer pretty much said its out of our hands that actually 30% of all people accused of sexual crimes are actually innocent while the real perps go free. Its a horrible thing, but so true.

I have sadly come to realize unless you have money and are a standing member of society it is never innocent until proven guilty, it is always guilty until proven innocent. Especially when involving anyone under the age of 16, even then you lose. Please advice/info would be nice on those charges and what the sentences can be. Thanks.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">