• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Court tomorrow in San Diego Me vs United States

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Ajgraf

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

I drove into a national park with my son a few months ago, I drove in to look at the beach and turn around and leave. A ranger tried to pull me over and I ignored him well he followed me back to my house and sent tickets to my house as having to appear. Tomorrow is court, I am going to plea not guilty what else can I do??

A

Just Blue

I drove into a national park with my son a few months ago, I drove in to look at the beach and turn around and leave. A ranger tried to pull me over and I ignored him well he followed me back to my house and sent tickets to my house as having to appear. Tomorrow is court, I am going to plea not guilty what else can I do??

A
Why did you ignore the offers order to pull over? Why have you not sought legal advice until now??:confused:

CdwJava

A
What?!? You failed to yield to a law enforcement vehicle with lights and sirens? Or, was this an unmarked vehicle that was conducting parking enforcement of some kind? If law enforcement with lights and all, then you are damn lucky you were not chased, taken down at gunpoint and hauled off to jail!!

What code sections were indicated on the citations you received?

davew128

I'm guessing this was San Onofre beach? Did you happen to notice the ranger's post at the front gate? You know, the one with the rangers in it who collect parking fees from every motorist who enters the park without an annual pass? :rolleyes: They would have been easy to spot, what with the single file entrance and steel gate to the right of the entrance.

CourtClerk

I'm guessing this was San Onofre beach? Did you happen to notice the ranger's post at the front gate? You know, the one with the rangers in it who collect parking fees from every motorist who enters the park without an annual pass? :rolleyes: They would have been easy to spot, what with the single file entrance and steel gate to the right of the entrance.
You always have to be so darn technical, don't you?

CdwJava

Where I come from, the most common citation is for poaching! ;)
This is a beach ... in California ... in San Diego County ... illegal hunting would bring down an armed response from the local gendarme as there is nothing to hunt, and possibly the MPs as Camp Pendleton is right there.

We're a little more cosmopolitan out here.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">