• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Crazy Cat Breeder

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

duplisea

What is the name of your state? Maine

I was gifted two Maine Coon cats off a "breeder" 6 months ago. She said she wanted to give them to a home that wouldn't breed them, but I made no agreement not to do that though and at the time I had no intentions. A couple months later I decided to start breeding Maine Coons and I got more of them. EVERY SINGLE TIME I post an ad online concerning selling Maine Coons she contacts me several times (by e-mail and phone), either as herself or pretending to be several different people "interested" in the kittens (and also under several different e-mail addresses), and every time I call her out , she freaks out, talks about suing me, and harasses me. I am afraid to give my address to anyone to come pick up kittens because they might actually be her (or one of her friends) and I don’t want her at my house with my kids. She is scaring the daylights out of me; its so creepy, it's like I'm being stalked online. Is there ANYTHING I can do to stop this woman and her friends (if there is even more than one person)? She is getting in the way of my business and creeping me out. Will a restraining order keep her and her friends from contacting me VIA e-mail?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">