• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Credit Card Snake

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

davisa1964

Little Rock, AR. I allowed a female family (cousin) member to live with me for a couple of months. While, I'm at work, fulltime and parttime, she had full range of my home. First Bank of Marin gave this girl a credit card, which she has no job, and can't say work. She limit was only $260. she max that amount within hours. She stills a check out of my checkbook, using the route and account numbers to make direct bank drafts to her credit card using my information. This was brought to my attention, due to several NSF's check. I pressed charges against her. Due to a first offense, she was bonded out of jail on a $250.00 bond. I'm not too pleased about that. My bank only reimbursed my account $560 out of $1295.95 that she stole from me, because it was reported within 30 days. I've tried talking to my bank and the First bank of Marin which either party would assume fault. This has really caused me hardship and embarrassement. I want to the First Bank of Marin, I think they are much too blame. My name is not on her credit card nor her's on my bank account. How would they allow such transactions to have taking place? I know she don't have the money, all I want is my balance of 813.95 return to me. Where do I begin?

R

renter3

oh where can i find a Thug Redneck girl.....

Sounds like your cousin...

She is a LOSER and will always be a LOSER and will wind up with LOSER boyfriends.

She will probably get beat up a lot and come crying at your doorstep to protect her after she staels money and runs up the boyfriends credit cards...preferably if he is military and away for months at a time.

Oh the redneck trash girls.....what would jerry springer do without them?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">