• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Crime Committed Against me in The Military

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

Demomo23

What is the name of your state? California
A Crime was commited against me in 1971 while i was in the military.The individuial that commityed the crime was told to me by military authoriries that he would get a dishonrable discharge and reduction in rank and be discharged from the Unioted states Marine corps.question as the victim of this crime how can i find out what actually happened to the perp.and make sure i know my facts that what the military told me about the crime commited against me and the penalty the criminal was supposed to get actually occured?As the victim how can i get the records of what happened to the individual and that i was not told one thing and the perpatraitor was given somrthing different.please i need an answer fast to be able to obtain these records.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">