• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Criminal Battery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? VA

Hello, I am trying to find out what this charge is exactly. My ex was arrested in Tonopah,NV booked on child abuse and $5500 bail. I called the court house and spoke to them and found out he plead guilty and got a reduced charge of "Criminal Battery"

If it was child abuse , what can this charge be fore. He is paying on a fine and is still there and that is all the information I could get out of the clerk.

Any help will be appreciated.

Just Blue

What is the name of your state? VA

Hello, I am trying to find out what this charge is exactly. My ex was arrested in Tonopah,NV booked on child abuse and $5500 bail. I called the court house and spoke to them and found out he plead guilty and got a reduced charge of "Criminal Battery"

If it was child abuse , what can this charge be fore. He is paying on a fine and is still there and that is all the information I could get out of the clerk.

Any help will be appreciated.
Sounds like your ex was using a kid as a punching bag....hopefully a large male relative of this child will have a little talk with him...

My ex was arrested in Tonopah,NV booked on child abuse and $5500 bail. I called the court house and spoke to them and found out he plead guilty and got a reduced charge of "Criminal Battery"
Question? Criminal Battery is this on a child since it was first listed as child abuse.

Would this help me in anyway meaning with all the calls threatening my childrens and my life? I have never been able to serve a protective order because I had no address.
He is very dangerous, before he left he had been looking up information on how to get away with the perfect murder, how to hide a body, all sorts of stuff. He even told me he was depressed and I told him to go to the doctor, He did. Then the next few days we had a fight and he said to me "Why do you think I went to the doctor? I could just snap and kill you all and nothing will happen to me!"
He owes child support that was ordered in Aug 02, in the sorry amount of $65 that is for both children. He paid one and a half payments thats it.
My question for this is how do you add all of what he owes and the interest on to get a total.

Thanks for any help

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">