• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Criminal or Civil??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Tiffney2003

What is the name of your state? MI

My husband use to work for Subway in Michigan. The owner put in cameras with out telling anyone in the store. My husband went to be curious about it to see what it was because it looked like a normal smoke detector but found out that it was a camera. When he moved or played with some of the wireing that was in the celling it had come apart. The owner got mad because he messed with it. THe owner also said that he has proof of my husband putting money in his pocket which he was the store manager so he would have to put the money some were to go to the bank for change. So in the inter my husband agreed to pay the owner $5,000.00 in damages and all that. We have been paying it but the owners to which we were paying it to has lost the checks or missed placed them. So know they want to prosecute him. What can we do? And can they do this. We never recieved any information or bill on the repairs or seen any prove of what they say that they have on him. HELP what can we do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">