• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Criminal Law, Party to a crime

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

princcippita

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? WI

I am looking to seek for options on what is the steps that I should take....

how can i confirmm and what should i look for if a private lawyer was hired?

Can i withdraw him from the case and get a public defender?

I have a 19 year old brother who is in custody and being charged with fiirst degree-intentional homicide and reckless endangerment as party to a crime....

he was the driver of the jeep two accompanants (minors) had an altercation with others on the street when they drove around the vehicle and the jeep found each other at an intersection and the minor in the rear seat fired at the other vehicle doing a grace would at the head. My brother and the other occompanant testified that they did not have knowledge that the back-seat passanger had a gun or that he was going to shoot.

The minor who was the alleged shooter is still in custody while the other passanger is out on signature bond. We had a bond hearing this past week and my brothers bond has remained the same at $100,000 next court has been set for April the attorney tells me that it is not a difficult case but that the DA does not want to do an offer in case something else would come up.... The incident was back in oct. 2 and he is still in pre-limenary hearing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">