• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Criminal Minds with Medical Issues

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilProblems

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I am in California, but this is a general question and state doesn't really matter.
If I were to do a research paper on the following question, what would be some of the questions that I could use to answer for the research?
"When criminal behavior can be explained by a medical condition, how should the justice system respond?"
I really appreciate anybodies help on this matter.
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I am in California, but this is a general question and state doesn't really matter.
If I were to do a research paper on the following question, what would be some of the questions that I could use to answer for the research?
"When criminal behavior can be explained by a medical condition, how should the justice system respond?"
I really appreciate anybodies help on this matter.
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
This is not a research cite(sic) and we don't do homework :cool:

LilProblems

I understand that but nobody ever said I couldn't ask questions here, for one.
For two, what better place to get answers than straight from the horses mouth?
I have other legal issues as well. If I like the answers I get for this, I may decide to ask on those as well. If not, I won't! If you have an issue answering a question from somebody who is trying to better their life from what they had, then maybe you should reevaluate the true reason of why you are really here? Just a suggestion.;)

Proserpina

I understand that but nobody ever said I couldn't ask questions here, for one.
For two, what better place to get answers than straight from the horses mouth?
I have other legal issues as well. If I like the answers I get for this, I may decide to ask on those as well. If not, I won't! If you have an issue answering a question from somebody who is trying to better their life from what they had, then maybe you should reevaluate the true reason of why you are really here? Just a suggestion.;)

Here's a suggestion:

Understand why this site IS here. It's meant to answer real legal problems for real people who may not be able to afford an attorney.

Do your own homework. You have the whole NinterWebz out there - surely you can do better than asking us to do it for you?

cyjeff

Goody. If you like our answers, you will give us MORE homework.

Is that supposed to be an incentive?

Proserpina

Jeffy, iz beer o'clock. I'm not in the mood for homework, I have a stinking cold and I had to forego a bloomin' party tonight because of said cold.

I say we start pouring!

LilProblems

No actually I won't give any of you a damn thing. Why do you even waste your time trying to give advice if you can't even help with a simple research question? It's not like I am trying to break the bank or anything. I simply had a question and the only answer I can get from what I assumed were knowledgeable people sucks. Thanks for the encouragement to do right while trying to take the necessary steps to turn my life around so that I am not another flake sitting in prison for the taxpayers of America to foot the bill for. Good going guys!

Proserpina

No actually I won't give any of you a damn thing. Why do you even waste your time trying to give advice if you can't even help with a simple research question? It's not like I am trying to break the bank or anything. I simply had a question and the only answer I can get from what I assumed were knowledgeable people sucks. Thanks for the encouragement to do right while trying to take the necessary steps to turn my life around so that I am not another flake sitting in prison for the taxpayers of America to foot the bill for. Good going guys!

You said you were doing a research paper.

That does NOT equate to "having a genuine legal problem".

Mkay?

cyjeff

Damn princess. Drama much?

You told us you were doing homework. The reason you have homework is so that you learn how to do the research yourself.

That whole "if you give a man a fish" problem.

Now, because you have to do your own work, all of your real or imagined life issues are OUR fault? That if we don't do your homework you will end up in PRISON?

Really?

In your world, what color is the sky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">