• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Criminal mischeif is it or not

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

moribus

What is the name of your state? Florida
I was charged with criminal mischief, for deficating in a public place. Okay here is the scoop, it was 2:45 in the morning I was doing my 2cnd job sorting thru newspapers in the morning Im a newspaper carrier. I started to break out in a cold sweat and started having an accident in my shorts I could feel the warm sensation down my lower cheek. Sorry for the detail. Anyway I have been diagnosed with hyperactive bowel syndrome and suspected colitis, and hemroids inside the rectum in 2000, I had a lower G.I. taken. Well as soon as I felt that I ran around the corner of a local business leaned up against the wall even put my hand there to try and stop it. I couldnt leave in my truck because the guy delivering the papers had it blocked and there were papers on my hood. I was afraid of being embarrased There were other people there. Anyway I waited for a about maybe a minute. I couldnt hold it anylonger so I took a few steps forward away from the building near a trash can and partially squated or lurched forward. Any body with bowel trouble will no what I mean.
I was arrested while attempting to clean it up. Someone else had been doing the same thing later I learned for whatever reason. I know of no one in that business what I told you was the truth the only motive is that I was sick. Does that mean I should plead guilty to unlawfully knowingly and willingly, and malicously commiting property damage of 200.00 or less. Where is the Malice. There are other questions but I will wait till this one is answered first before I make this anymore complicated. This happend 6/2/03 I went to court, without talking to my public defender and they motiioned to docket, I pleaded not guilty. I dont have an appointment with her till the 17th of Sept. The judge set my bail at $10,000.00 it cost me a grand to get out. I tried to have my wife take it to the court they wouldnt let her. They made her take it to a bail bondsmen across the street. Is that money lost if im found not guilty. Or the charges are dropped.
they booking officer told me my bail was 250.00 and I could get out as soon as my wife came in, that was a lie. I told the judge it was an unfortuanate accident, He told me I needed a lawyer, that I could get 60 days, and he didnt consider 13 times an accident. I didnt know of the 13 times untill then, I jumped back in shock. there are other details I could give to prove what Im saying is true, but Im trying to keep this short Ill ask other questions later. Please respond as quickly as possible, Im really upset about this. seeings Im the only one who seems worried about it.

M

moribus

The local newpaper

Also the local newspaper printed a big article the size of my hand all spread out, STAKE OUT PROVIDES RESULTS. They said in the first paragraph that I went in front of the building wich is totally untrue. I ran around the side and can prove it. The front of the building would be the west side where there are two large glass entrance doors. This side of the building has only two side doors with no windows on that side of the building at all. Can I file a suit for slander or deplamation of character. because whatever they say after that makes me look like a scum bag whos mental. and they did print unfalse statements after the first paragraph. They said the police adviced me of other complaints and then put me under arrest. They kind admitted being fustrated they came close to catching the person twice but were unable for reasons. I wish they wouldve then I might not be in this situation. I admit I did it once, but I have a medical condition and there was no other intent or motive. The truth is the police started accusing me of it and I denied it I told them I would take a polygraph. The one officer was spitting his snuff on the ground. I told him I relize there is a difference between what you and I did, but at least Im trying to clean mine up. Does that mean he is guilty of criminal mishceif also seeings he is addicted to a drug that motivated him. and he could control it where I couldnt at the time. The police had the arrest forms started way before they investigated anything I had told them. It went as far in the newspaper article to say the owner of the business was told I was fired, wich is untrue.

M

moribus

Son of spam you little flamer, Why dont you take those ignorant posts load em up in the poopa scoopa take a big breath and inhale. Probably in my opinion only I would guess your a little squealer with to much time on your hands, probably a county jail goody two shoes that has puter priveleges because he does favors. These posts are for real people that are either confused, or true to there statements are just trying to squeal out of something probably just like you did. Any body got any real half way intellegent advice.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

C'mon, look at how long your posts are. It would take about 10 to 15 minutes to read through both of them. Would YOU want to spend 10 to 15 minutes with someone while they're crapping and pissing in their pants?

IAAL

jimnyc

Got to the 3rd sentence and read the part about "the warm sensation running down my lower cheek" aHAHAHAHAHA! Couldn't read anymore!

Pay your fine, legally change your name and move to another state. LOL :p

M

moribus

Thanks Jetx seems your the only mature one in here. Yes I got excessive but I get tired of people poking fun at others misfortunes whether there guilty or not! So I tried to cut it off at the head. Seems they just sunk to my level and I sunk to theres. Oh well My question and story was lagite I wont waste anymore space here because you are the only one who took me half way serious. As for the others that really didnt care or wasnt interested and just had ridiculous imature statements, go out fish smell the flowers and get a life, It seems youve been behind this computor too long. And the one who ha ha ha'd Im glad I dont know you because I know some how some way you will do something you"ll regret and I would be there but maybe not maybe youre that shallow. Thats whats wrong with society these days people are afraid to look closely at themselves and just poke fun at others.

jimnyc

C'mon now, go back up there and re-read your original post! I apologize for laughing, but was it really necessary to be that graphic? Why didn't you go into your own vehicle? You chose to *let loose* in a public place! Now you're trying to compare someone "spitting snuff" on the ground to you dropping the bomb?

Ok, I just re-read it again. 13 times????? aHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ok, I'll take your advice and go out and smell the flowers now, as long as no one pooped on them :p

M

moribus

I didnt do it 13 times, I found out afterwards who probably did and kind of had a hunch. Im not playing tit for tat so that is why Im not bringing it up untill now I even have witness, It will be brought up if it goes to trial, but I am not gonna let anyone lable me a mental freak or mean spirited person just because I kind of panicked, at least I tried to hold it. Ill admit mainly because I didnt want to be embarrased. And for the car thing okay My truck was blocked in by the guy delevering the papers he is kinda he has alot of papers to deliver. So I ran around the corner. It is true I couldve yelled hey get out of my way so I can finish crapping my pants would ya! I suppose you wouldve done the same and beings I had shorts on you wouldve smeared it all over in the dark instead of trying to hold it and finally I couldnt any longer. As far as the police officer if you would get your head out of the gutter and quit assuming I did it to make some statement instead of being sick. That officer wich I saw and have a right to compare myself to in my opinion had a poorer excuse for what he did. He is addicted to tobacco and couldve swallowed it or easily held it he doesnt have a medical condition I know of. Whats the difference if it comes out one end or the other except in peoples minds that want to think the worst. I was also trying to clean it up the best I could, trying the make the best of a bad situation. They cant prove I did it more than that time its just not there.

jimnyc

Nevermind trying to move your vehicle, why didn't you just *relieve* yourself IN your vehicle? It was YOUR problem and you could have cleaned later. You chose to drop the unimaginable in public. It's really not relevant whether you did it to make a staement or not. It's filthy and dangerous, people can get sick from that!

There's probably not a whole helluva lot of people going around deficating in public places, so I could understand why they think you might have been the one who has done it before.

How would you feel if someone pulled over on your street and did that on your front lawn? Would it make you feel better if they told you they weren't feeling well and had no choice?

Just pray to the Gods above that they don't have a sketch artist in court :D

M

moribus

Have you ever crapped your pants because you were sick before sitting in your car! Doesnt feel good. Do you know even know what colitis is. Yes I relize what I did wasnt a goodP thing to do, and it doesnt give me the right to go anywhere I want just because I have a condition that flares up now and then. But what I want to know where is the malice or criminal intent is it against the law if you have a medical condition. I tried to hold it and couldnt, I made a bad judgement in a bad situation under pain and pressure how is that mean spirited or devious. If someone did that in my yard and explained he had a condition and was sick I would probably be alittle more understanding. I wouldnt like it but I wouldnt charge him with a crime. Unless he actually did pull over and do it in my yard 13 times. And maybe I didnt let loose maybe with colitis its a muscle reaction I do not know. I tried not to let loose and was able to control it for a short time.

P.S. maybe the cops have it on video cam from the front of there car would you like a copy so you could examine it closley ha ha ha!

M

moribus

Also I relize people could get sick from that, That is why when I was cleaning it up I was putting it in plastic bags not just laying it on top of the trash, So I could haul it away in the back of my truck. I even asked the officer if I could finish cleaning it up, I told him I had water in my truck - he said nope! And are you gonna tell me spitting isnt filthy and people cant get sick from that. I can see why they thought it was me 13 times also but I dont think I shoudlve been convicted already in the paper by the judge. Whats up with the lies in the paper saying I did it in front of a building. Whats up with the judge upping my bail, I thought youre supposed to be presumed innocent untill proven guilty. Isnt that somewhat slanderous the paper article, and maybe prejudicial on the judges part. I want the truth to come out. Also Im not moving I like it here. Lets just say there is another crime in the future thats related or something totatlly different but it happens where that happened I dont want them looking at me and saying I bet it was the guy who deficated and assumeing the worst again.

Last edited:
M

moribus

If you really really want to know, It had been kind of an off and on thing that had been flaring up for a couple of months or so. I had it in 2000 also. What I did do to try and make the mornings fine. Was I took some kaopectate, had been taking it. Also I had been getting up about an hour earlier so I could empty my bowels, I didnt want to even stop and go on a country road during the route I run in the morning because its isolated out in the country. So I did take the steps to try and avoid any troube. Also I took some anti acid med. I suppose youre thinking I was lying in bed that morning thinking to myself Oooh feels like a good morning to take a dump down at the dry cleaners today. Cmon I dont really care if you believe me by now or not. If you want to know so much why dont you have an open mind instead of a being so narrow minded and give me the benifit of the doubt. And give some constructive advice. Naww you just want to sit back and taunt. This is only came up twice in my life and if you know anything about colitis or hyperactive bowel syndrome and internal hemmroids maybe I could get some educated advice. Can you forsee the future if so you might want to hook up with John Edwards or someone. Heck maybe you could tell me If Ill be found innocent. I have only done this once it isnt like I have a history! Also If I knew what wouldve happened that mornig embarrasing or not I wouldve or if it had been happening alot, and I had to absolutely be in that situation I wouldve had bought some and put them on. Now Ill just take myself out of the situation, even if the court order is dropped letting me go down there in the morning. My wife does it for me now and brings the papers to me. I do not want future blame incase it happens again. Someone and more than one had done it Ive learned since in the past thru my employer she has a good idea who it was and they have been fired not me.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">