• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Criminal Mischief Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ked311

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Denver, CO

I was accused to criminal mischief, but the cops don't yet have my identity. A cab driver accused me of kicking his car, and he punched me in the face. I left before the cops came, and my roommates didn't give up my identity. They need to go in the talk to the cops Monday, and I need to go Tuesday because I went to the station. Are my friends legally obligated to give my identity? If they are what will they be charged with if they don't give my identity, and if they aren't legally obligated what should they say to the cops? Also, what should I say to the cops when I go in Tuesday?

ENASNI

ked

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that was wrong sorry.
Stick to the thread that has Carl answering you are getting sage advice. I believe you can lock this thread and continue with your questions on that one.

You are getting advice there. Do NOT ask Carl to make your decisions for you.
Good Luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">