• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

criminal trespass

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

racer72

Accessing or entering property that you do not have permission to enter or accessing or entering property for the purpose of committing a crime.

L

lbaldyw

I was an invited guest to a religous forum, at which my pastor was speaking. When I arrived I was shown a aschedule of the event I wanted to participate in , but when I got to the room, there was a different speaker. I had driven 80 miles to attend so was rather insistent on finding what I had come for . They finally disavowed that my pastor was involved,that they knew her orhad any other knowledge of what I was talking about. Eventually I was told to leaveby either of two people who did not identify themselves, the cops showed up as I was nearly of the property & said leave of r go to jailI replied going to jail was no threat & with that they oput the cuffs on & hauled me off.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">