• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Criminal Trespass

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kromka

I live in New York. I hsve been recently charged with criminal trespass in the second degree, a Class B misdemeanor, in violation of section 140.10, Subdivision A
of the penal law of the state of new york: a person is guilty of criminal trespass when he knowingly enters or remains unlawfully in a building or upon real property...
I have also been charged with Harassment 2nd, a class violation of section 240.26 subdiv. 2...
In the WORST case scenario, if found guilty, what is the worst penalty I could receive for these crimes, i.e. jail time, fines, etc. I would appreciate a response from a practicing criminal attorney familiar with criminal trespass. thank you...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">