• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Criminal Tresspass Notice Removeal from Wal-Mart

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aNewMexicoDad

I have received a Criminal Trespass Notice from Albuquerque Police Department, in Albuquerque New Mexico, stating that I will be arrested if I return to any Wal-Mart location. How would I go about getting said Trespass Notice removed? I have 2 children and need to be able to go to Wal-Mart for diapers, soap, etc. how would I go about having it removed, would I need to speak with the store owner (i.e. owner of the Wal-Mart location that this occurred at); the owner/president of the Wal-Mart/Sam’s club company, or the head of Wal-Mart Asset Protection about this?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I have received a Criminal Trespass Notice from Albuquerque Police Department, in Albuquerque New Mexico, stating that I will be arrested if I return to any Wal-Mart location. How would I go about getting said Trespass Notice removed? I have 2 children and need to be able to go to Wal-Mart for diapers, soap, etc. how would I go about having it removed, would I need to speak with the store owner (i.e. owner of the Wal-Mart location that this occurred at); the owner/president of the Wal-Mart/Sam’s club company, or the head of Wal-Mart Asset Protection about this?
There is no individual store owner. You would need to speak with corporate. Were you caught shoplifting? Did you get into a fight at Walmart? You do NOT NEED to shop at Walmart for diapers and such. Other stores sell them.

Antigone*

Shop elsewhere. You are persona non grata for a reason. The fact that you now have to spend more money on diapers, soap, etc is of no consequence to Walmart's corporate security. Your presence in their store is a risk they are not willing to take.

tranquility

I'd start with the store owner/manager and go up from there.

Don't expect them to remove the notice.

cyjeff

And before you say it, no, they don't have to let you shop there. It isn't a public place and they have complete control as to whom is allowed and not allowed to enter.

I guess you should have thought of the diapers and soap thing before you acted like a criminal.

One last point, if they wish, they can most certainly make a very public spectacle in making sure you understand the restriction if you should happen to find yourself accidentally shopping there in violation of the order.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
http://www.target.com/

There is no law you can invoke that will force them to remove the notice and/or allow you to shop there. If they choose to remove the notice they can; if they choose not to, the law is not going to tell them they have to.

CSO286

Or buy from walmart.com and have them ship to your home.

Same low prices and no violation of a criminal trespass order.

Win-win. ;)

Kevin.ram

Is this the same guy I heard about on the news that tried to pay with a $1,000,000 bill? Where do you get one of those?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">