• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Crooked Police Dept -- Help!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

FraZZleD38

My son was arrested today for failure to appear. The courts mailed his notice to the WRONG ADDRESS. So when he didn't appear he was arrested. He didn't know anything about appearing in court. My son has been in the process of clearing up his drivers record so he can get his liences and join the service. His hold up is an out of state ticket which he got a few years ago and had forgotten about it. He is waiting now to find out the fees from this other state so he can pay his fines and clear his drivers record. In the mean time here in Lima Oh. My son has cleared everything except the out of state ticket.

This is comming from a crooked police dept. I moved from this town because they are so crooked. A few years back the police department was doing bar raids. One out of the 5 bars fought them in court. They won the case and changed the law in Lima because they where using this law written in the 1800's to back up their arrests. But in court it was found out that the (real) reason for all the arrests was to gain money to beautify the city steets with planters. In the mean time people lost their jobs because of the arrests and it was in the news papers. Every name of every person arrested and what the charge was.

Another time I was sleeping in my underware only on a very hot summer's day. The police came to my house to search for a runaway girl I didn't even know and has never been to my house. My roommate couldn't stop them from comming in. They search my entire house (WITH OUT A WARRANT) and when they got to my room she told them they CAN NOT GO IN, because I was sleeping. She argued with them for 5 minutes and they finally left. When I woke up she told me all about it.

What legal means do I have for protecting my son from this crooked police dept. Not only does this arrest mess up his record, I doubt he will get in the service because of this arrest. And tomarrow it will be in the news paper. He could even loose his job over THEIR MISTAKE!!!!

FraZZleD

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">