• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Crying mom

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CRYING MOM

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ALABAM
my son is being charged with sexul crimes he has been in jail july will be a year he has never been in truble in his life he has a cleen record his lawer fild for a bond reduction in oct of last year i cant get him to file for a nother one in fact the last time me or my son talked to him was at court januray 12 he wont go see my son or return my calls to see whats going on please somone tell me what to do:mad:

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ALABAM
my son is being charged with sexul crimes he has been in jail july will be a year he has never been in truble in his life he has a cleen record his lawer fild for a bond reduction in oct of last year i cant get him to file for a nother one in fact the last time me or my son talked to him was at court januray 12 he wont go see my son or return my calls to see whats going on please somone tell me what to do:mad:
How old is your son? The attorney works for him, not you, and unless you or your son hold a legal degree you can't possibly understand the amount of work that goes on behind the scenes. You won't get a call back from the attorney most likely, nor should you, he's not your attorney, he's your son's.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">