• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

d.u.i

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

camero94

What is the name of your state? ga.i was pulled over for dui. i agreed to a blood test and was taken to the E.R. to give my blood. when we arrived there was no nurse on duty to take my blood. only one there was not employed there but said had taken blood before when she was employed elsewhere. well i said no way not by her i chang my mind' i will take a chance on loseing my license. well the smart ass cop that took me there said well we are already here now so we are getting some blood and thats it. i had on cuff's and he held my arm's down while butch stabed at my vains and missed blowing a big bubble in my arm leaveing it very brused. what is your input on this?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

camero94 said:
What is the name of your state? ga.i was pulled over for dui. i agreed to a blood test and was taken to the E.R. to give my blood. when we arrived there was no nurse on duty to take my blood. only one there was not employed there but said had taken blood before when she was employed elsewhere. well i said no way not by her i chang my mind' i will take a chance on loseing my license. well the smart ass cop that took me there said well we are already here now so we are getting some blood and thats it. i had on cuff's and he held my arm's down while butch stabed at my vains and missed blowing a big bubble in my arm leaveing it very brused. what is your input on this?

My response:

Here's my input - -

I love to read about how drunk scums are treated. It makes me feel good! The cop should have smothered you and put you out of our misery.

Stay off the roads, drunkard!

IAAL

C

camero94

first of all, i have read all your smart ass unhelpful responses to people who just wanted some kind of answers from a kind and understanding person you are the most judgemental person i have ever talked to, i wonder what kind of criminal or perverted recorded you or your family had. and for your info i went to court and the judge thru it out! i was not dui . i was a guy in a red corvette thet he did not like for some jealous reason and had nothing else to do but mess with me, small town i agree with dui out on the streets my brother was killed by one. so dont you dare say i should have been smothered was not dui and now i went to court proved it and won just wanted a response from someone.

dequeendistress

Since you were in a red corvette, why do you use camero as your id? Put the bottle down sir.

Also you state that you wished for a response from someone, you got what you came for.

Why post if you already "won" your case?

Just out of curiousity what was your blood alcohol level?

For some reason I do not believe everything you have stated.

Last edited:
C

camero94

dequeendistress said:
Since you were in a red corvette, why do you use camero as your id? Put the bottle down sir.

Also you state that you wished for a response from someone, you got what you came for.

Why post if you already "won" your case?

Just out of curiousity what was your blood alcohol level?

For some reason I do not believe everything you have stated.
corvette was already taken, just got computer and was interested in my case thats all, alcohol level .0, sorry if i came to the wrong web site, as for the bottle, i drink out of paper cups mostly at work, you know coffee, paper cups.

C

camero94

dequeendistress said:
I believe that as much as I do that there were no nurses at an emergency room.
if you dont believe it try calling the thomson emergancy room and see how long it takes to even get anyone to see you. like i said small town. or go down there better bring a book you will be there for a long time.

C

camero94

HomeGuru said:
**A: you totally missed my point. Go back to your post and tell us how many words you spelled incorrectly.
my bad on the spelling new killer key board and i reallllllllllllllly dont give a sh............... about spelling as i said iwas clean, o level, none, not one drop found in me.

HomeGuru

camero94 said:
my bad on the spelling new killer key board and i reallllllllllllllly dont give a sh............... about spelling as i said iwas clean, o level, none, not one drop found in me.
**A: that's too bad. Go ahead and blame things on a new keyboard instead of your lack of a high school diploma.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">