• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dating age difference

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

christa1602

What is the name of your state? Indiana

I really like this guy and I was wondering if there are any state laws that say anything about age difference and dating. I don't want to get him or me in any trouble. I'm 16 and he's 31. Would that be a problem. He's afraid he will get thrown in jail or something.
Please reply as soon as possible so I can let him know rather or not it'll be okay.
Thankx, :confused:

HomeGuru

christa1602 said:
What is the name of your state? Indiana

I really like this guy and I was wondering if there are any state laws that say anything about age difference and dating. I don't want to get him or me in any trouble. I'm 16 and he's 31. Would that be a problem. He's afraid he will get thrown in jail or something.
Please reply as soon as possible so I can let him know rather or not it'll be okay.
Thankx, :confused:

**A: tell him under the Indiana statutory reverse discrimination laws and the Federal Homeland Security Act 2002, he needs to be dating a 61 year woman instead.

stephenk

first post a picture of yourself to this board so we can determine if you are cute enough for this guy to risk going to jail.

L

loocpoc

16 is the age of consent in Indiana. I do think that your parents would have a say in you dating a 31 year old.

Z

zappy

16, in my opinion, is too young to get involved in any relationship. Please don't be in such a hurry to grow up.
====================

No... you go girl 16 is the RIGHT age for sex sex and more sex, just go have fun, sleep around, and just dont care.

Look if this girl is serious about dating a 31 year old she is already lost, she cannot be helped.

She has already made her mind up to be a Trailer park Trash LOSER!

So christa, you know by doing this you are a LOSER, so go screw up your life and make us proud that you do lots of drugs, and when he gets tired of you, then you can become a Prostitue...YEAH...

See we old people have your life all planned out for you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">