• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Daughter in trouble

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

indigolisa

What is the name of your state? Maryland
My daughter was fired yesterday from her place of employment for stealing a little over $3,000. The money will be given back on Monday but what kind of charges will be filed? The employer said they are definitely pressing charges. She is 21. This is her first offense. Thanks for your help.

CdwJava

indigolisa said:
What is the name of your state? Maryland
My daughter was fired yesterday from her place of employment for stealing a little over $3,000. The money will be given back on Monday but what kind of charges will be filed? The employer said they are definitely pressing charges. She is 21. This is her first offense. Thanks for your help.
Burglary ... embezzlement ... larceny ... depending on the circumstances, she could face a multitude of serious felonies.

She should consult an attorney.

- Carl

A

andr0195

for a 1st offense, espically if she has the money to return, I doubt anything more then probation

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">