• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Defamation of Character

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pm12

A person has written a document about me and had his daughter distribute it to soccer players in the high school where I am suppose to coach. I have an understanding that in Defamation I would have to prove that his specific opinions are not true, inorder for it to be Defamation. What would constitute proof? Would other players saying no....that didn't happen, be enough?

My job is on hold because of this person. Although, the princ. and AD insist I am the coach they are not allowing me to sign the contract until after these meetings this father sets up.

Can you believe this all about playing time and that this man is the chief of police in a local county.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">