• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Deputy Sheriff Protecting Deadbeat

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bradnwendey

STATE OF MISSISSIPPI
I would like to know what I could do to a deputy sheriff in my county for allowing my ex husband to live in the home with him, while knowing that there was a warrant for his arrest sitting at the sheriff's department. I have been given the run-around by the sheriff's department. I have been sitting in my car watching the house where my ex husband was and called the sheriff's department to let them know where he was and they never seem to find the warrant. The whole time this is going on, I have a copy of the warrant in my hand that was given to me by the Department of Human Services. This is a ongoing battle. This is his third warrant for the same thing. I have talked to the sheriff about this matter and the sheriff told me that he did not have time to pick up deadbeat parents. If I'm not mistaking, the warrant says that the sheriff is ORDERED to pick the subject up. HELLO, IF I DO NOT DO WHAT THE JUDGE SAYS, WON'T I GO TO JAIL? WHY SURE I WILL!!! I finally got somewhere when I got a call from my ex husband and carried my caller-id to the sheriff's department and threatened them with the local tv station. They called the sheriff and told him that I was in the Sheriff's office with my caller-id. The sheriff then called the deputy and told him to carry my ex husband to jail. Tell me if I'm wrong. Why did it take threating them with the tv station to get the job done? Why didn't the deputy carry my ex-husband to jail when the warrant was issued? Have my rights been violated?

WHAT CAN I DO FOR THE OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE THAT HAS CLEARLY HAPPENED HERE????????????

H

hexeliebe

you can file a complaint with the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation, the Prosecuting Attorney's office of your county or notify the newspapers and television stations as you threatened.

But don't expect too much. Sounds like you have a good ole boys system there and unless you go outside the system the sheriff will be protected.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">