• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

developing nude photos at a store ???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jpovarin

Is it legal in Michigan to develop nude pictures (only adults envolved, obviously) at a regular store (like K-Mart or something) ? Is there any way this could get me in trouble ?

T

talianna

Your Best bet....

Try going to the corporate website and e-mail them and ask if they allow it. It wasn't illegal a few years ago when I worked at Wal-mart in Indiana, but I can't guarantee that it's legal anywhere else.

Wouldn't suggest doing the one-hour thing, because they might have a rule against it that could cause you hassles. (Some of these places have their machines situated so that nosy customers can see the photos coming out.)

You might want to check into getting someplace like one of the online developers to do it. Snapfish or something.

Please remember I'm not an attorney, nor do I play one on t.v. I'm just an ordinary person who can't resist putting their two cents' worth in!

R

RedneckRoy

Here in LA. I have always gone down to my local Wal-greens to get my nudes developed (one hour). Ain't never had no problem except one time when I tried to get the nudes of my sheep devoloped. Those animal people weren't too happy about that.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">