• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Development of my Case

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

OneFriend78

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Washington. This is how the case has developed: the police have put me into a corner. I cannot contact the chief of the Albemarle County police in Virginia, or my accuser, again, or a certain detective will get a warrant for my arrest. Again, I never intimidated, harassed, or threatened the accuser, and I certainly never followed him around by car or by foot or threatened him with bodily harm or death. I did not abuse him in any way, including verbally. I have not been to the state of Virginia since 1996, when I was invited. Now, I understand law. I am a legal assistant. I do not work as a legal assistant right now because of my crisis. Law is the act of persuasion. It is about digging and digging until we find the truth. Now, philosophically speaking, is telling a lie ever right? What is a lie? Does it ever uncover the truth? I used to lie to my mom and tell her there was no marijuana in my room. Philosophically speaking, a lie is never right. When it comes right down to it, I didn't lie to my mom. I told her the truth: there was no marijuana in my room. It wasn't in my room; it was in my drawer. The point is, there are certain times when we cannot reveal a fact for the sake of self-protection and protection of others. Paul lied when he said that I stalked him. And I don't think it was morally right. He shouldn't have rejected me when I told him I loved him more than life itself, wanted to marry him, and wanted to have children with him. That is the truth. And my behavior does not qualify as stalking.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Washington. This is how the case has developed: the police have put me into a corner. I cannot contact the chief of the Albemarle County police in Virginia, or my accuser, again, or a certain detective will get a warrant for my arrest. Again, I never intimidated, harassed, or threatened the accuser, and I certainly never followed him around by car or by foot or threatened him with bodily harm or death. I did not abuse him in any way, including verbally. I have not been to the state of Virginia since 1996, when I was invited. Now, I understand law. I am a legal assistant. I do not work as a legal assistant right now because of my crisis. Law is the act of persuasion. It is about digging and digging until we find the truth. Now, philosophically speaking, is telling a lie ever right? What is a lie? Does it ever uncover the truth? I used to lie to my mom and tell her there was no marijuana in my room. Philosophically speaking, a lie is never right. When it comes right down to it, I didn't lie to my mom. I told her the truth: there was no marijuana in my room. It wasn't in my room; it was in my drawer. The point is, there are certain times when we cannot reveal a fact for the sake of self-protection and protection of others. Paul lied when he said that I stalked him. And I don't think it was morally right. He shouldn't have rejected me when I told him I loved him more than life itself, wanted to marry him, and wanted to have children with him. That is the truth. And my behavior does not qualify as stalking.
You really don't need to keep starting new threads - please keep them all together.

https://forum.freeadvice.com/other-crimes-federal-state-4/stalking-accusation-update-618903.html
https://forum.freeadvice.com/other-crimes-federal-state-4/feeling-better-618313.html
https://forum.freeadvice.com/arrests-searches-warrants-procedure-26/jurisdiction-617708.html

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Actually, if the drawer was in the room, then you did lie.

Eekamouse

Paul DOESN'T want you. He wants NO CONTACT with you. Leave Paul alone. Seek help from a psychologist to help you move on and let this go.

latigo

What seems to be developing are advance symptoms of an obsessive-compulsive disorder and clinical paranoia. Not treatable here.

Just Blue

You are, based only on what you have posted on this site, in need of mental help. Please get it before you end up in prison for 15-25.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">