• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

In dire need of advice or anything you may have that could help.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

DougFunny126

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio- I'm a 22 year old white male, accused of Burglary Felony 2, Two counts of Theft Felony 3, and one count of Possession of Criminal Tools. On November 22nd, I allegedly broke into my aunt and uncles house and stole two weapons, then supposedly used my car to get myself to and from the scene of the crime, and to move the stolen items. After my arrest they had seized my vehicle for being used as a criminal tool. I sat in Lorain County Jail until being released on a personal bond on December 18th. During which time I was bonded from the Vermilion Municipal Court over to the Lorain County Court of Common Pleas, and also during that time in the County Jail I was awaiting for my indictment, and a court date. But like I said I was released and never got a court date or anything, so I'm afraid I might miss it or something, then would have a warrant, than have to pay the 10,000 dollar bond. I might also add that I'm a recovering addict, who has been sober since my arrest date on November 24th and don't ever, ever plan on going back... What do you think I have to look forward too.

dave33

You need to find out the court date. You obviously missed it some where along the line. Also, some sort of in-patient drug treatment may be in order.
You, claiming you are clean will not carry much weight.

Are you saying you got released on 10k personal recognizance? Or you had to put some $up?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">