• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

director

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

budpelsor

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana, although the corporation was a Kentucky corporation.
Corporation was Administratively Dissolved by Secretary of State of Kentucky.
One of the Directors (who was illegally running the company) is now running with the tooling, which represents the majority of the assets of the defunct corporation. Tooling is of a patented product and has my patent numbers engraved in them. Tooling has a value of $50,000 or more. I have located the tooling in South Carolina. Which law enforcement agency do I use to file a stolen property report.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

CdwJava

Didn't you report the property stolen when it disappeared?

The agency of jurisdiction would be the agency with jurisdiction over the location where the property was stolen from.

When the corporation was dissolved, what was supposed to have happened to the assets? This may be much more than a simple theft and may, actually, be a civil issue. Without a few more details, you may want to consult an attorney to help you determine whether this is a criminal or a civil matter.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">